By signing up for the Firefly services or any of the services of Shopdev Pvt Ltd. or its affiliates (“Firefly”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). The services offered by Firefly under the Terms of Service include several products and services to help you sell goods and services to buyers, online (“Online Services). Any such services offered by Firefly are referred to in these Terms of Services as the “Services”. Any new features or tools which are added to the current Services shall be also subject to the Terms of Service stated hereunder. Firefly reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Firefly website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service agreement, including Firefly’s Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) before you may become a Firefly user.
Everyday language summaries are provided for convenience and ease of understanding only and are not legally binding. Please read the “Terms of Service” carefully so that you are fully aware of all legal requirements. By using Firefly or any Firefly services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Firefly account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Firefly may reject your application for an Account for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Firefly will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Firefly cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of Firefly will result in an immediate termination of your services.
You are responsible for your Account and any Materials you upload to the Firefly Service. Remember that with any violation of these terms we will cancel your service.
If we need to reach you, we will send you an email.
2.1 Firefly Account
- Subject to section 2.1, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for purposes of the Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you explicitly represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.And any decisions taken by us during the course of providing the Service shall also be binding on your employer.
2.2 Domain Names
- It is your sole responsibility to buy a domain name for your business and we’ll give you the instructions to set up or transfer Firefly to this domain. Please note that in absence of no dedicated domain name your default store URL will remain as http://yourstore.fireflystores till you buy a domain name
The person signing up for the Firefly Service is responsible for the account and is bound by these Terms of Service. If you sign up on behalf of your employer, your employer owns the account and is also bound by our Terms of Service.
We automatically create accounts for you to accept payments. You are responsible for activating and deactivating these accounts.
- Technical support is only provided to Firefly Basic Account holders which costs Rs.499 / Month. and support is only available via email or phone call to your specified account manager.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Pakistan. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Pakistan with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. Any and all legal costs relating to any dispute shall be borne by the parties respectively.
- You acknowledge and agree that Firefly may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Firefly’s website, available at https://firefly.pk/acceptable-use-policy and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to Firefly’s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service. We’ll also notify you via email about the amendments in the TOS, from time to time.
- You may not use the Firefly service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to applicable intellectual property copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of Pakistan. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Firefly
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Firefly or Firefly trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and any interpretation of the Terms of Service by a user without obtaining clarification or guidance from Firefly shall be at the users’ own risk and cost.
- You understand that your Materials (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks
The Firefly service belongs to us. You are not allowed to rip it off or use it for any illegal or sketchy purpose.
If a dispute arises the issue will be dealt with in accordance with the applicable laws and the courts of Pakistan.
Your Materials may be transferred unencrypted and may be altered, but credit card information is always encrypted.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Materials and suspend or terminate Accounts if we determine in our sole discretion that the goods or services offered via a store, or the Materials uploaded or posted to a store, violate our AUP or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Firefly customer, Firefly employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- Firefly does not pre-screen Materials and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials from the Service, if the same are objectionable or violate our AUP.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Firefly employees and contractors may also be Firefly customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Firefly retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account owner, Firefly reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until a final and conclusive resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at any time.
In the event of an ownership dispute over a Firefly account, we can freeze the account or transfer including account’s materials to the rightful owner.
We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party, especially if you get sued.
Service is “as is” so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties.
The failure of Firefly to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service and the documents it incorporates by reference constitute the entire agreement between you and Firefly and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Firefly (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If Firefly chooses not to enforce any of these provisions at any time, it does not mean that they give up that right later.
These terms of service make up the agreement that applies to you. This means that any previous agreements between you and Firefly don’t apply if they conflict with these terms.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Shipping Terms before you begin to use the Shipping Services.
You agree to use the Shipping Services in accordance with all procedures that may be provided to you by Firefly from time to time. If you do not agree with these procedures, then you should not use the Shipping Services.
The Shipping Services allows you access to purchase Call Courier, TCS and together the (“Carriers”) shipping to assist you with fulfilment for your Firefly orders.
Firefly reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Shipping Service or your ability to use the Shipping Service at any time, for any reason by notifying you via email.
You can purchase our Themes to use for one store at a time. Feel free to modify our Theme, but respect that Firefly owns its Themes, so don’t infringe on its rights. For Theme-related problems, contact the Firefly at email@example.com Note that Themes may disappear over time and are subject to change.
You will be billed for your Subscription Fees every 30 days. We will make a second attempt to remind you about payment via an email to your provided email address 3 days later. If the second attempt is not successful, we will make a final attempt 3 days following the second attempt. If our final attempt is not successful, we may suspend and revoke access to your Account If payment of Fees is unsuccessful after three attempts, Firefly may freeze your store. No refunds.
To initiate a cancellation, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Firefly will respond with specific information regarding the cancellation process for your account. Once cancellation is confirmed. If you cancel in the middle of your billing cycle, you’ll have one last email invoice.
We may change or cancel your account at any time. Any fraud and we will suspend or cancel your account.
We are not responsible for third party services so use them at your own risk. If you use any third party services on the Firefly platform, you permit us to send your data to those services. If you use them you agree that we do not provide a warranty, so get advice beforehand.